Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fine: It's Done and Official!!!

Hello all and I'm checking in!

"It's hard to say goodbye to yesterday..."  - Boyz II Men

It seems like yesterday when I reflected on the moment of thinking about applying to graduate school, flying to LA to attend VirtCamp, and going to through a condensed 1 year hybrid graduate program at Pepperdine University.  All I can say is, "I'm so glad I did!"  My classmates and I from Cadre 12 journeyed into another adventure and got along so well that other MALT Alumni and Faculty members thought this couldn't be real.  Pepperdine University MALT Cadre 12 is the Real Deal and I am so glad this is my Crew aka La Familia!  I miss them a bunch and it feels odd not being in classes/meetings Monday-Wednesday with them.  Trust me!  We had a bunch of fun!

I wrote this to say that I am grateful for Cadre 12 and those MALT/OMET Alumni who have paved the way!  Most importantly, thank you God for my wife and family who supported me during this challenging but rewarding journey!  I look forward to the many "Learning Adventures" that lie ahead for me as an educator and technology steward.

In closing, Cadre 13 is next on deck and I look forward to the great things that will come about from this group.  I ask that they lean and learn from each other to make it through.  Your journey will involve us all.

Take care and I'm checking out!

Peace and Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment